(PCT) Remote Pilot Operator, RPO Casual Warrenton, VA Job
Jun 29, 2018
(PCT) Remote Pilot Operator, RPO Casual Warrenton, VA (Job Number:437765)
JOB DESCRIPTION: CTC FAA SAIC
The RPO operates a combination of Cathode Ray Tube (CRT)/keyboard/Voice Communication System (VCS) to simulate the actions and communication of pilots and remote ATC facilities during medium and high- fidelity training exercises. RPOs receive voice commands from students, input proper entries into the automated system to simulate pilot actions, translate displayed information into appropriate ATC terminology, and respond to the student via the VCS utilizing proper phraseology.
- Classroom (pass test on airspace and procedures) and Lab (perform as a Remote Pilot Operator on all radar positions).
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidates for these positions must have a high school diploma or equivalent and at least one (1) year of experience in a comparable position.
- Candidates must also demonstrate minimum keyboard speed of forty (40) wpm with ninety (90) percent accuracy, possess an ability to read and interpret materials such as diagrams and manuals, and have the ability to speak clearly and be understood.
DESRIED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team (Multimedia Developers, Quality Assurance, Instructions System Designers, Subject Matter Experts, Instructors)
- Certification in either the Terminal radar lab or Enroute lab
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of the FAAO JO 7110.65
- Effective team building skills
- MS Office Suite Proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Basic familiarization of current technologic tools (tablets, notebooks, applications, etc.).
- EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Jun 29, 2018, 8:59:36 PM
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Potential for Teleworking:
Nearest Major Market:
Engineer, Recruiting, BPO, Systems Engineer, Engineering, Human Resources, Operations, Part Time