- Working with various centralized groups on a variety of issues such as flight crew availability, aircraft scheduling and daily schedule preparation and tracking.
- Work fluidly with all entities involved and concerned with flight operations.
- Exercise independent judgment in reacting to unanticipated situations within policies set by Company, the Director of Flight Operations, Manager of Flight Operations and others.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Aviation Administration or equivalent demonstrated work experience.
- Other combinations of experience and education may be considered.
- Must be able to obtain US Military Common Access Card.
- Prior US Navy base ops experience desired.
- Experience in airport administration activities or a professional aviation position.
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills and be highly detail-oriented.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to work with minimum supervision and interface effectively with internal and external customers.
- Proficiency with MS Office/Window applications/databases Required.
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
Lexington Park MD