Date Last Verified
Inspector, Quality (2nd Shift OR Weekend Shift)-WIC04302
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
At **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Business Aircraft’s Wichita Service Center is located at the original Learjet manufacturing site in the Air Capital of the World. Its dedicated staff of nearly 250 is equipped to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, as well as interior modifications, avionics installations, paint and provide Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support for **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft. In April 2015, the facility expanded with an addition of 38,000 square feet of hangar space, bringing its total square footage to 113,000 and enabling the facility to service more aircraft, including Global aircraft.
In your role, you will:
Responsible to ensure all airworthiness quality requirements are performed and documented in accordance with all applicable regulations in regards to maintenance, preventative maintenance, repair and alteration of aircraft, engine and aircraft components / parts for which the Repair Station is rated.
• Upon A/C arrival, obtain associated documentation, inventory and secure all aircraft documents as required.
• Perform inspections of aircraft, engines, parts and components, precision tools, equipment and other materials in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
• Inspect aircraft maintenance and in-process inspections for repairs and alterations performed by Aircraft Maintenance Technicians to verify and/or approve corrective actions.
• Upon receipt, perform inspection of all new, repaired and rebuilt parts / components for evidence for physical damage, count and conformity
• Ensure that all work packages (orders and forms) as well as records of arrival (debrief checklist) and maintenance actions performed are documented accurately and that all specialized customer forms, and **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. and Learjet forms (i.e., RED, RFE & SRPSA) are documented accurately.
• Research aircraft drawings and technical data (i.e., REO, EO, DCN) as required.
• Perform walk around inspection of aircraft prior to release from maintenance when required.
• Assist customers as required.
• Perform other tasks as required.
As our ideal candidate,
• You have at least 3 – 4 years aircraft maintenance experience
• You have at least 1 year corporate / commercial jet experience
• You have the ability to read and interpret engineering documents and maintenance manuals
• You have the ability to read, write, and understand the English language
• You have an A & P Certificate
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Zip Code US 67209
12.07.2018, 11:00:28 AM