Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
The successful candidate will provides primary, first-line support for all of the F-35 Operations Center customers and sites. Functions as conduit between internal and external customers and the F-35 Sustainment organizations including Sustaining Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Sustainment Performance Management, Field Operations, Support Equipment, Training, and others as needed. Candidate will be responsible for coordinating all training for the F-35 Operations Center. Briefings and tours to internal and external customers regarding the activities of the fleet through F-35 Operations Center will be provided as needed. Candidate will also play a key role in keeping the F-35 Operations Center processes current and for proposing and implementing new processes and best practices as the F-35 Operations Center matures.
The selected candidate specific roles and responsibilities will include focusing on improving the overall F-35 Fleet Aircraft Availability (Ao) and Mission Capability rates of the growing F-35 Fleet and customers through tactical day to day engagement.
The F-35 Ops Center is a 24/7/365 operation, and the candidate may be required to work different shifts and days as needed. Shifts will include first, second, and third. Work days will include weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
***- Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.***
- 5 years of aviation experience
- Experience in the use of MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to lead effective teamwork by capitalizing on diplomacy, credibility and problem resolution.
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic, Operations Center or Headquarters type of environment.
- Familiarity or experience with the following is a plus:
- U.S. and foreign service military customer support skills and F-35 aircraft production experience.
- F-35 Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) to include Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Analytics, Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) tools;
- Industrial and Financial System (IFS) and/or Trilogy Viewer.
- Customer support skills and /or military aircraft maintenance experience.
- Presentation design, web environment, process design
- Structured Improvement Activity (SIA),
- ARIS Modeling Tool, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, and Product Data Manager (PDM) knowledge or experience.
- Must be able to obtain F-35 Program access
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Possess excellent presentation skills for customer and company presentations with experience briefing at the General Officer and VP level.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Fort Worth Texas
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.