Piedmont Airlines, Inc.
IF YOU VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF BEING A FLIGHT ATTENDANT, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!
We are looking for customer-focused individuals to become the face of Piedmont Airlines and the American Eagle brand. Piedmont Flight Attendants are trained professionals who have a passion and desire to deliver exceptional customer service while ensuring the safety of our passengers. If you are a customer-focused individual with a willingness and desire to go above and beyond what s necessary to get the job done, we want to hear from you!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Flight attendants ensure passengers follow all flight regulations and enforce emergency procedures that may involve evacuations, emergency landings, and severe turbulence. Flight attendants assist passengers in boarding and deplaning, making clear and articulate announcements related to safety, emergency procedures, carry-on luggage, and flight transfer information. Starting salary for a first-year Flight Attendant is approximately $18,000 with opportunities for increased income. Piedmont offers a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, a 401(k) with company matching funds and free space-available family airline travel benefits.
Piedmont flight attendants must be versatile as the airline lifestyle is subject to continuous change. Candidates must be willing and able to work from any of our crew bases.
* At least 21 years old
* 2 years of customer service experience preferred
* Must be 5 2 but no taller than 6
* Valid driver s license and passport
* Willing to work long days of up to 14 hours 6 days a week, weekends and holidays
* High school diploma or GED-BA or BS preferred
* Professional image with no visible tattoos, facial, multiple or upper ear piercing or extreme hair color while in uniform
* Successfully pass drug screening and background check
* No DUI in the past 5 years
* Willing and able to work from any assigned crew bases
* Valid passport
* Able to read, write and speak English fluently
* Must be able to walk and fit comfortably down the aircraft aisle while facing forward, move quickly through the over-wing exit and sit in the flight attendant jump seat without modification or a seat belt extension
Ground school is four weeks, paid training in Charlotte, North Carolina and will be followed by two weeks of on the job tutoring which will be conducted on a Piedmont flight with revenue passengers. Successful completion of all phases of training is required.
* Philadelphia, PA
* Roanoke, VA
* Long periods of standing and speaking
* Airport ramp environment is subject to change based on weather conditions
* Elevated noise levels
* Weekends, nights, holidays and or irregular shifts
* Extensive travel, able to spend consecutive nights away from base
* Frequent bending, reaching, lifting, ability to lift up to 70 pounds, able to pull or push catering cart in excess of 150 pounds
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required
We also require proof of High School or GED completion
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Exceptional Aviators Major Opportunities
Piedmont Airlines, Inc.
Website : http://piedmont-airlines.com
At Piedmont Airlines, we are proud of what we do each and every day. Our pilots are some of the best in the industry, our safety record is unparalleled, and we offer outstanding benefits and travel privileges.