- Working with various centralized groups on a variety of issues such as flight crew availability, aircraft scheduling and daily schedule preparation and tracking.
- Prepares daily flight schedule and DCMA Form 644.
- Coordinates with flight test directors and test pilots to build short and long term ?look-ahead? planning of resources.
- Coordinates with US Navy personnel to obtain flight and aircrew approvals as well as US Government assets.
- Maintains pilot flight records per current company FTOP and US Government procedures ensuring contractual adherence.
- Exercise independent judgment in reacting to unanticipated situations within policies set by company, the Director of Flight Operations, Manager of Flight Operations and others.
- Education; Bachelors Degree in Aviation Administration or equivalent demonstrated work experience.
- Must be able to obtain US Military Common Access Card.
- Other combinations of experience and education may be considered.
- Experience in airport administration activities or a professional aviation position
- Prior experience/knowledge of US Navy Base operations ? Highly Desired
- Must have strong analytical skills and be highly detail-oriented.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and interface effectively with internal and external customers
- Proficiency with MS Office/Window applications/databases Required.
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- US Citizen
Patuxent River MD