An **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Flight Instructor conducts training classes, assists customers during their flights, and enthusiastically promotes the sport of body flight. The main job of a Flight Instructor is to facilitate a safe and enjoyable flight experience for the customer. Day to day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: promoting customer’s safety while flying, providing excellent customer service, up-selling and sales, coaching, controlling the wind-tunnel, cleaning and maintaining the facility, and conducting the daily run-up inspection.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Meeting and greeting customers with world class customer service
· Training and teaching the class
· Gearing up and de-gearing customers
· Safely flying customers in the wind-tunnel
· Coaching novice and advanced flyers
· Controlling the wind-speed of the wind-tunnel
· Taking photos
· Up-Selling **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. products and services, including return flyer vouchers, additional flight rotations, and media
· Additional Customer Service duties may include:
o Checking in guests
o Making reservations
Want to be a sponsor?