- Perform fueling in safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible for accurate accounting of fuel transactions
- Perform daily Quality Control checks on equipment.
- Maintain equipment in clean and functional condition.
- Ensure the correct loading and balancing of fuel.
- Responsible for defueling aircraft as directed.
- Use fuel trucks, hydrant carts and stationary carts to fuel aircraft.
- Responsible for deicing aircraft as required.
- Is able to meet the Station's attendance standards.
- Must have an active/valid Driver's License with acceptable 3-year driving record.
- Must be able to obtain airport badge and required seals (Background Check).
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be 18-years of age.
- Must have High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be able to continuously lift/push/move 70 lbs.
Additional Info Job Industries Transportation