Victor) is an online marketplace for private jet charter. The innovative online portal is permitting transparent online bookings of private jets backed by experienced Customer Support Sales, Commercial and Operations team. Following its launch in August 2011, Victor has over 77,000 members and as an internet-based company sees no barriers to growth.
Victor now wishes to appoint a Flight Management Associate with interest in being part of a real innovation in the online travel industry, with a new and exciting aspirational brand targeted at prospective high net worth individuals and affiliated luxury services providers across the world.The candidate could either be based from our Santa Barbara OR New York office.
Purpose of the Role
* To manage flights booked by Victor members, overseeing the process from initial enquiry, to booking, to take-off, to touch-down
* To maintain relationships with Victors partner aircraft operators.
* To support other business functions with the Company, as required.
All team members are expected to be extremely flexible, assisting other business functions within Victor as required. The successful candidate will also be confident working in a self-sufficient manner, and taking a hands-on approach. The close-knit nature of the Commercial and Operations team, however, does mean that colleagues are always on-hand for advice and assistance as required.
The following is an indicative list of some of the activities that the successful candidate will be expected to undertake, along with on-the-job training and shadowing; primarily of the existing Commercial and Operations Executive, and Commercial and Operations Manager.
* Following Victor post-booking processes and ensuring every flight is tailored to clients wishes;
* Flight following on the day of the flight (departure, arrival messages) and advising PA/Client of any potential issues with weather, delays due to ATC capacity, etc.
* Developing and applying the knowledge of aircraft and additional services (FBO facilities, ground transfers, helicopter transfers, etc.);
* Maintaining long-term relationship with partner operators through daily operations;
* Ability to plan and organize your day-to-day tasks
* Ability to receive and respond to both positive feedback and constructive criticism
* Ability to analyse issues and problems, and come up with solutions
* Ability for quick decision making
* Working knowledge of MS Office and Web Browsers
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Positive attitude, able to conduct yourself in a professional manner
* Ability to take direction
* Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment
* High multitasking ability
* Direct experience of the private aircraft charter industry, alternatively, candidates will be able to demonstrate an interest or background in aviation or travel, perhaps through their education and/or hobbies
* Working knowledge of Avinode and SalesForce
Competitive salary, subsidised healthcare & dental plan.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?