Michael Baker International
WHO WE ARE
Michael Baker International is a global leader in Engineering, Architecture and Consulting professionals dedicated to developing and implementing innovative solutions to the world’s infrastructure and environmental challenges. Supported by more than 3,000 employees in nearly 100 locations across the United States, we provide a full continuum of engineering and consulting services, including design, planning, architectural, environmental, construction and program management. Our clients include U.S. federal, state and municipal governments, foreign allied governments, and a wide range of commercial clients. Michael Baker is committed to delivering a standard of excellence that fosters a culture of innovation, collaboration and technological advancement to help solve our clients' complex challenges.
From airport master plan development to new runway design, Michael Baker International knows the business of airports – from the smallest general aviation facilities to the busiest international airports in the world. For more than 75 years, we have provided planning, design, and construction services to airports worldwide, serving as an on-call “extension of staff” to many of our aviation clients. Michael Baker's award-winning personnel have a reputation for taking their understanding of the local airport community / environment and incorporating related elements into their designs and plans. Knowing that airports are a key economic driver and source of pride for the geographic areas they serve, we proudly perform as partners in more than facilities and other infrastructure. We partner in success.
Michael Baker is actively seeking a Senior Aviation Project Manager to join our Tallahassee, Florida office and oversee project performance for aviation projects for the state of Florida.
• Ensure that tasks, project schedules and budgets are met
• Familiarity with client management and performs visits with clients as needed
• Mentor staff on airport operations providing technical guidance when necessary
• Provide review for quantities and construction cost estimates
• Review detailed and complex reports concerning tests conducted and results achieved
• Communicate with clients regarding project issues
• Maintaining technical knowledge through completion of various training initiatives: attending seminars, conferences, attending in house systems/management training.
• 4-year degree in Civil Engineering or related engineering field
• 10 plus years of aviation experience
• Experience with airport operations, project development, design and understanding of plans and specifications for construction projects.
Michael Baker International
Website : http://www.mbakerintl.com
Baker (NYSE Amex: BKR), founded in 1940, provides professional engineering and consulting services for public and private sector clients worldwide.