China Lake, CA 93555
ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have an opportunity for a detail oriented and motivated Flight Test Engineer to provide reliability, maintainability and availability (RMA) analysis services to Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 9 (VX-9). This position is in support of operational test and evaluation of Navy and Marine Corps aircraft, missiles, and related weapon systems.
Primary Duties and
This program will encompass test planning, test execution, data analysis and reporting.
Education and Experience Requirements
* 3 yr experience in test, analysis or design of RMA performance of aircraft, missiles or weapon systems
* U.S. DoD SECRET clearance
* Bachelor's degree in technical field such as engineering, mathematics, or physics or equivalent experience is desired
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Additional knowledge or experience in one or more of the following areas is desired:
* Knowledge of DoD test and evaluation requirements, methodologies and policies
* Experience supporting test and evaluation of aircraft, missiles or weapon systems
* Experience supporting or executing OT&E
* Experience in developing test plans
* Experience in logistics support, maintenance or configuration management of aircraft, missiles and or weapon systems
* Experience in collecting and analyzing RMA data
* This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active Secret security clearance
Delex Systems, Inc is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.