Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
- Observe aircraft preparation for Modification / TCTO induction.
- Monitor Organizational Level Time Change Technical Orders (TCTO’s), modifications and progress on aircraft.
- Determine Task Order inspection and acceptance terms required by the customer.
- Deliver and sustain (revise as required) project Quality Control Plan (QCP) and Aviation Procedures Guide Site Supplement outlining inspection procedures and guidelines to ensure compliance with quality standards and applicable government policies.
- Responsible for analyzing, resolving and reporting discrepancies related to the assembly process, test and traceability of mechanical and/or electrical systems, including trend analysis and metrics.
- Validate Product Quality Deficiency Reports (PQDR) for disposition of defective parts / material / kits.
- Inspect organizational repairs and modifications IAW applicable publications, government directives, tech data, Operating Instructions, service manuals, and authorized directives.
- Conduct Process / Product / Special / Tool and FOD audits to assess project adherence to company Command Media, industry standards, and AS9100 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Perform Safety of Flight inspections for Red X conditions, Pre-closure, In-Process Inspections (IPI).
- Investigate aircraft incidents, customer complaints, issue Corrective Action Requests (CAR) and follow-up.
- Assist with lost tool search and documentation.
- Coordinate Impoundment, Functional Check Flight and Foreign Object Damage (FOD) Control programs.
- Interface with SOFSA Government Flight Representative (GFR) and Ground GFR; manufacturing; engineering; vendors and subcontractors to ensure documentation requirements are met.
- Recommend process improvement initiatives.
- Monitor/update Quarterly AS9100:2016 (Rev D) Audit Schedule for the Task Order. Draft audit documents/schedule monthly AS9100 Audits.
- Conduct walk throughs looking for issues. Trend Monthly Task Order Corrective Action Board as well as assist updating main CAB slides. Monitor/update Corrective Action Request database. Conduct QA inspection, review root cause analysis on any failures as well as follow-ups.
- Monitor employee training.
- Act as liaison for LM when dealing with USG and DCMA.
- Eight (8) years structural maintenance/repair experience on military aircraft.
- Three (3) years of experience with C-130 Modification and/or Maintenance operations.
- Read / interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, maintenance instructions and use test measurement and calibrated tools.
- Possess excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively with company management and customers, regarding quality issues and concerns.
- Understand Microsoft Office applications to include Email, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as a minimum.
- Willing to work second and third shift and weekends as required.
- Willing to travel as required.
- One (1) year of experience as a Collateral Duty inspector, Quality Control Designee or Quality Inspector
- Knowledge of DCMA Instruction 8210.1C
- AS9100/ISO9001 trained auditor
- Weight and Balance certification is a plus
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS8806 MISSILES AND FIRE CTRL (S0806)
Job Class :
QA/Test and Inspection
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
Link for schema
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.